Welcome to my photo blog!

This site has been created to share the wonders of the world as I see them through the lens. Images included will be both new and from my stock images of past travels providing a look at landscapes, wildlife, street photography, portraits, flora, and food around the world.

Your feedback and comments are always appreciated.
Enjoy :)


Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 2012 - GRD-IV Images

Buffalo Beach.....
Ok, it's not actually called buffalo beach however I've named it that
 due to the regular visits by our friendly water buffalo!  
Below are a few more images from the Ricoh GRD-IV taken in Thailand 
and I'll continue this theme to finish out this months postings.
Everyone loved the buffalo so much I've included a few more buffalo images :)
Enjoy....
Identifying marks on the beach.   Yes, a water buffalo has been here.....
Just cooling off in the surf.....

Nice long-tail boat resting stop for a bird to take a break 

1 comment:

  1. you got some beautiful images here CC, you should trying selling the images to a travel company or stock agency I love them... the only thing is Im not sure if its my monitor which it could be but the second image appears to be on the darker side... if the buffalo stood out more I think it would make that image a killer... but its great now =)

    ReplyDelete