Welcome to my photo blog!

This site has been created to share the wonders of the world as I see them through the lens. Images included will be both new and from my stock images of past travels providing a look at landscapes, wildlife, street photography, portraits, flora, and food around the world.

Your feedback and comments are always appreciated.
Enjoy :)


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Photo of the Day - 8/10/11


And on foot....
sometimes the most efficient way to get around a city.
Well, maybe not the quickest when you're walking and texting 
at the same time like these two ladies :)

2 comments:

  1. Have you noticed nowadays that it is hard to take a photo in a crowd without somebody texting. It is like one in five people are all on the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing how many people are addicted to their blackberry or iPhone... to be honest I don't leave home without my iPhone plus its a great back up camera. CC good shot!!!!

    ReplyDelete