Welcome to my photo blog!

This site has been created to share the wonders of the world as I see them through the lens. Images included will be both new and from my stock images of past travels providing a look at landscapes, wildlife, street photography, portraits, flora, and food around the world.

Your feedback and comments are always appreciated.
Enjoy :)


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week of 30 October 2011

Halloween 
has once again come and gone.
This year  I'm honoring the holiday with seasonal window views.





5 comments:

  1. cool window shots.. you have an eye for details =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool displays, Cheryl! Is this a common sight, or just a particular building/neighborhood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys liked these. @ Mike - the top image is in London and just a unique thing above a store on Carnaby Street. The second image was taken in Germany. I thought they were both fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice shots... well spotted. I hope you are going to add to this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Bill -- per your request.... one more for the series. Gotta love the Germans and their flare for decorating buildings. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete