Welcome to my photo blog!

This site has been created to share the wonders of the world as I see them through the lens. Images included will be both new and from my stock images of past travels providing a look at landscapes, wildlife, street photography, portraits, flora, and food around the world.

Your feedback and comments are always appreciated.
Enjoy :)


Friday, March 30, 2012

March 2012

Year of the Dragon...

These two images were captured while attending the 2012 Chinese New Year's 
celebrations earlier this year.    I like how both the man and the little girl are looking up...  
the little girl is having fun with her dragon on a stick -- not sure what the man
is looking up at but something got his attention.  

2 comments:

  1. I really like the second shot. You'e captured the girl's happy fascination really well. I especially like the little splash of bright red dragon on the mirky greyness of London winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bill. It was fun watching the kids enjoying all the Chinese New Year festivities and trying to capture their joy.

    ReplyDelete