Welcome to my photo blog!

This site has been created to share the wonders of the world as I see them through the lens. Images included will be both new and from my stock images of past travels providing a look at landscapes, wildlife, street photography, portraits, flora, and food around the world.

Your feedback and comments are always appreciated.
Enjoy :)


Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 2012

The Big Egg Hunt...
#162
Seasonal Egg
by Milo Tchais

The "Seasonal Egg" was located around St. Christopher's Place
between Oxford Street and Wigmore.   This area is a fun
place to grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants
or do a little shopping in the various boutiques.

3 comments:

  1. These eggs are absolutely beautiful, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they still there? I'd love to check them out when back in UK? I love it when there is stuff like this. Did you see the elephants last year? Also there were various dogs for MIND I think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eggs really were amazing. Great creativity.
    Ismall - All 210 eggs were displayed over Easter weekend at Covent Garden (I missed that display) and they have been sold. No telling where they are now or where they may turn up. I only saw one of the elephants.... not sure why I wasn't as aware of that display. Not sure if I wasn't in London or what. Didn't see the dogs...

    ReplyDelete